Experienced AEU office staff and activists will run sessions targeted at the types of situations you might encounter in your sub-branch role. We will be giving you skills that you can apply both in your sub-branch role, and more broadly throughout your working life. Whether you are new to the role and unsure of what to do, or are an experienced activist who wants a refresher, this course will have something practical to offer you.
The training session will focus on:
- The role of Sub-Branch Presidents, Deputy Presidents and Secretaries;
- How to be an effective support person in meetings;
- An update on the occupational violence negotiations;
- Collaboration on our plan for this year's campaigns; and
- Discussions on how our union can support your Sub-Branch.
Apply for Industrial Leave ASAP to make sure you don't miss out!