The AEU ACT is currently seeking two people for the positions of organisers. Organisers are at the heart of our union making positive change for educators and public education.
- Organise the membership across a designated area in the ACT.
- Develop and implement member recruitment strategies to meet recruitment targets.
- Facilitate the effective participation of members within Union structures, membership groups and events.
- Develop and deliver customised training programs to upskill members on entitlements, sub-branch efficacy, member activism and campaigning.
- Provide advice, support and guidance to groups of members experiencing problems in their employment within an organising framework.
- Organise and support specific committees and workgroups.
Do you like this post?