Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity for new teachers across the ACT!!
The two day conference will combine keynote speakers from a range of backgrounds with workshops designed to develop your skills in a wide range of areas, including:
* Addressing occupational violence
* Establishing and expanding new educator support networks
* Doing what you love but not burning out
* Issue-based campaigning
* Your rights as an activist
* Social media and communications for activists
Spaces are limited so please register as soon as possible to get along to the conference.
RSVP here to secure yourself a spot
The AEU will cover your attendance costs, including meals and entry to any social events.
This is a two day conference from 9am to 3pm on Thursday 3rd March and Friday 4th March. You can take industrial leave to attend this conference. Contact the Suki at the AEU office for more details.