Join ACTU President, Ged Kearney, and ACT MLA and Minister, Yvette Berry, for an intensive one-day workshop on being a woman in leadership in education, in our movement and beyond!
Women across the directorate are invited to attend a full day program, including speakers and workshops, to celebrate the launch of the first AEU WILD program in the ACT.
Industrial leave is available to attend this event.
Guest speakers include:
- Ged Kearney – ACTU President
- Yvette Berry – MLA, ACT Minister for Women
- Rosemary Budavari - Canberra Community Law, Disability Discrimination Service
- Francis Crimmins – Executive Director of YWCA Canberra
- Boipelo Besele – United Nations High Commission For Refugees
- Pat Cooper - Medal for the Order of Australia for service to Primary Education
It is important that women’s perspectives are heard and experiences acknowledged.
The program starts at 8.30 with coffee and croissants.
Lunch will be provided.
Let’s make it happen.