DUTIES OF THE POSITION
- Management of the office reception, including visitors and phone calls.
- Supply and maintenance of stationery, office supplies and equipment.
- Management of mail and correspondence.
- Filing, photocopying, typing and document creation.
- Organisation and maintenance of the AEU office.
- Other administrative duties as required.
- Experience in a reception or administrative role.
- Ability to deliver high quality customer service.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to develop efficient administrative systems.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Presentation of a consistently positive and friendly demeanour.
Hours: 8:30 - 4:30 Monday – Friday
Vehicle: A current driver’s licence and vehicle is required for this position.
Applications addressing the selection criteria, together with a CV, should be emailed to our office at email@example.com by 4.30pm Wednesday 24 June. For more information, please contact our Business Manager, Antoinette, in the AEU office on 6272 7900.