The Australian Electoral Commission (AEC) has notified the Branch of arrangements for conducting elections for the following Branch Executive positions:
- Public School representatives, not including school assistants (8 positions available)
- CIT representative (1 position available)
- School assistant representative (1 position available)
- CIT alternate representative (1 position available)
- School assistant alternate representative (1 position available)
Nominations open on 16 May 2023 and close at 4:30pm on 30 May 2023.
The AEC election notice is available here.
The AEC nomination form is available here.
Branch Executive oversees the business of the AEU ACT Branch including its financial management. Branch Executives are elected every two years by members and are automatically members of Branch Council.
If you are interested in nominating for a position on Branch Executive and would like further information about the role, you are encouraged to contact Angela Burroughs or Patrick Judge by email email@example.com or phone 6272 7900.